The Creative Department at thunder::tech is accepting applications from college juniors and seniors, as well as post-graduates, to join their User Experience Design (UXD) team.
The ideal candidate should have some experience with User Experience design, including its principles and practices. Candidates may have face-to-face interaction with end-users as well as external clients and should have well rounded interpersonal skills.
- Conduct face-to-face user research
- Gather and analyze user research data
- Create concept sketches, sitemaps, wireframes and functional prototypes
- Shadow designers in internal and external meetings
- Audit existing sites supported by thunder::tech for areas in need of user experience improvement
- Visual Design
- Search Optimization
- Front-End Development
Characteristics and Expectations Of An Awesome Intern:
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn new things
- Ability to adapt to an always-changing environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook required
- A good sense of humor
- Professional email etiquette
Candidates interested will have the ability to learn from and work with these departments. This internship can also be tailored to a candidate’s field of interest within UX, if desired.