thunder::tech is an integrated marketing agency for a connected world. We’re searching for a Client Services Intern to join our Cleveland team.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for working with the Market Development Manager and Client Services Director on a daily basis. The Client Services Intern is responsible for business development coordination and agency marketing coordination.
- Proposal Writing
- Client/Industry Research
- Prospective Client Mailings
- Presentation Drafting
- Coordinating Creative for Presentations and Proposals
- Prospect Mailing Contact and Address Research
- Website Design and Development Coordination
- Performance Marketing Tasks Coordination
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Agency Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Department Strategy Sessions
Preferred Background and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (received or pursuing) from an accredited University in Business, Marketing or a related area of study
- Strong experience in customer service, sales and working knowledge of digital and traditional marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
Benefits of an Internship with thunder::tech:
- 90 day paid internshp, requiring 20-30 hours per week
- Remote first work environment, work from anywhere!
- Human friendly work environment
- Hands on learning and training