thunder::tech is seeking a determined, driven, goal oriented person to take part in an Apprenticeship program that will begin the journey in Web Programming and build a career path throughout High School, College, and into a professional career with thunder::tech.
- Have aspirations for career in tech
- Aptitude for Technology
- Eager to learn
- Understanding of professional communication fundamentals
- Work well in team environment
- Minimum education of Junior or Senior in High School or Post High School
- Internet access at home or ability to travel to office
- 90 Day initial review to determine entry into the apprenticeship position
- HTML experience
- Working with any web programming technology or language
- Take part in self-paced training provided and owned by Development Department.
- Pursue technology-specific training that align with agency goals and client needs.
- Work alongside junior and senior level developers on projects, support tickets and web development basics.
- Development of time management, communication, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Passing per reviews from development department on the following for entry into the program:
- Exemplify solid communication with development members
- Aptitude for critical thinking
- Visible increase in understanding of development practices
- Proof or visibility of passion for this industry
- Ability to complete ninja level support tickets by the end of 90 day period
Sound good? Send us your résumé and a link to your online portfolio via this short form and we'll get this party started.