thunder::tech is seeking a talented and creative Front-End Developer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications, translating our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
We specialize in crafting unique digital experiences that help our clients stand out in the marketplace. Our focus is on creating visually stunning and highly functional websites that drive engagement and deliver results.
- Collaborate with web designers to bring their vision to life and integrate with backend systems.
- Use a variety of programming languages to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve the company's and our clients' websites.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company's websites render well on a variety of devices and windows.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and SEO principles.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices.
- Experience with these tools/frameworks:
- Node.js for build systems
- Webpack for bundling scripts
- Gulp for running tasks
- Svelte for reactive interfaces
- Tailwind and PostCSS for styles
- Nunjucks for organizing prototype markup
- Grunt, React, Vue, Sass, Less, Pug, EJS
- Experience with version control systems like Git.
- 3-4 years professional experience in the web industry