thunder::tech is looking for an enthusiastic intern who is eager to gain hands-on experience in the world of paid digital marketing and advertising.
Working alongside the Performance Marketing Team, this individual will become familiar with digital ads platforms and ad budget. Since we all start somewhere, no prior experience working in these platforms is necessary.
Our goal is to have you leave at the end of the semester with an understanding of digital marketing campaigns and how the best ones deliver measurable, trackable results.
Preferred Background and Qualifications:
- Interested in digital marketing, online eCommerce, search engine optimization (SEO)
- Familiar with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics and StackAdapt Programmic Advertising preferred
- Help coordinating the paid campaign process by scheduling due dates, creating documents, and communicating with key team members
- Keyword research for PPC campaigns
- Audience research for Programmatic and Paid Social campaigns
- QA ad copy and creative prior to uploading into the system
- Uploading and ensuring approval for all paid ads
- Daily performance checks and spend monitoring
- Assist in the creation of monthly or quarterly reports
- Use third-party tools to conduct SEO competitor research and make content suggestions
Benefits of an Internship with thunder::tech:
- 90 day paid internship requiring 20-30 hours per week
- Remote first work environment, work from anywhere!
- Human friendly work environment
- Hands on learning and training