Designing and building a website isn't just a marathon; it's a multi-event triathlon where every stage is a new obstacle course you must navigate. It takes a team of experts working closely with an organization to create a site that reflects their brand and values while incorporating the latest design trends and features.
At thunder::tech, we thrive off these challenges every day, but when we finally reach the finish line and the confetti has cleared, we stop to look back and reflect on our work. We recently had the pleasure of working with four unique brands to launch their new websites and would love to share them with you!
National Interstate Insurance, a publicly traded house of insurance brands, engaged us to modernize their brand portfolio. We customized various portions of the Brand Ignition Process based on their culture and stakeholder interviews to craft captivating messaging and a fresh identity system, which later supported a new, robust website experience.
- Complete Revamp of site Global Search
- New custom filtering for their education content
- Salesforce Contact form integration
- Animated sketches for product headers
- Addition of Vanliner as a "sub" site https://natl.com/vanliner
- Integration of Sitefinty’ s most up-to-date technology using MVC and .Net Framework 4.8
- Widget-ized site utilizing drop anywhere templating with thunder::tech’s custom widgets
Oatey reached out to thunder::tech with the need to improve their user experience. To accomplish this task, we spent time working with Oatey to develop in-depth personas and gather user research. From these personas, thunder::tech was able to define who to target and applied this targeting to create a more identifiable user experience on the Oatey website.
- Re-imagined the UX for product filtering, listing and detail pages
- Displayed product variations more intuitively
- Incorporated related content pieces to enhance product pages and buying experience
- Incorporated Bazaarvoice User Ratings & Reviews more impactfully
- Integrated Price Spider to allow quicker ‘Buy Now’ options
- Added new Project Guide content type
thunder::tech worked with MarketResearch.com
to rebrand the four major research brands The Freedonia Group offers. In addition, our team reinvigorated the user experience (UX) to develop a fully integrated and functionally upgraded e-commerce platform, creating an elevated experience for their business customers who purchase their research in bulk and as a la carte.
- E-commerce with custom pricing and SKUs
- Custom Architecture and Buying Process
- Integration with Legacy CRM
We have been a partner with Kinetico’s fast-moving Digital Marketing team for several years. Our UX, Design and Development teams have helped re-imagine their Resources and Insights digital experience as well as support iterations on their main website over the years. Our Digital Support Team has also helped with quick fixes, bugs and general maintenance of these experiences, plus support during digital campaigns.
- Mega Menu redesign and development
- Umbraco Forms install connector with Salesforce via Custom programming
- Logic updates and zip code lookup for ‘find a dealer’ near you feature
- Homepage revamp
- Redesign key pillar page templates
"The thunder::tech proposal addressed exactly what we wanted to accomplish where others were trying to sell something we were not interested in at the time. The thunder::tech team was consistently responsive to our needs throughout the process and delivered our new website on time and within budget! We look forward to working with the thunder::tech team on many more projects to come.
- Mike Perkins, Director of Business Development
- Complete redesign and UX
- Multiple business units presented in one unified experience in Engineering and Design & Build
- Custom WordPress theme
- Theatrical video placement
t::t Web Development
The successful launches of these sites would've been impossible without the incredible collaboration between the thunder::tech team and our clients. We're always honored to be the ones helping a business along their journey and building a vital part of the brand.
If your web design is outdated or your site interfaces need a bit of help, our Web Development
team stands at the ready to help you build a site that accurately represents your brand and provides a simple experience for all your users. If you have any questions about how to get the process started, reach out to us today!