Marketing The Employee Experience
The “Great Resignation” spurred on by the pandemic is not the only reason that employers are having a hard time recruiting and retaining talent. First, a technological shift has been occurring for years that has enabled everything from remote work to employer research easier than ever before. Second, and more worrisome, are the demographic shifts occurring from the simultaneous collision of the lowest population growth in the US for the past 100 years, increasing retirement of the Baby Boomers, a declining birthrate, constrained immigration and declining workforce participation.
These all add up to a longer-term talent attraction and retention issue for employers. The good news is that marketing can help your HR and recruitment initiatives stand out from the pack to solve this talent issue. Our HR marketing services at thunder::tech range from:
- Employer brand strategy services
- Website expansion to tell and sell your employer brand
- Video and multimedia services to tell your employer story
- Paid media approaches including programmatic advertising targeting
- Organic social media strategies
- Search engine optimization for job postings and industry searches
The war for talent will be won by those ready to accelerate their employer brand building and recruitment marketing. Let’s chat to see if we can help you.